Thursday, February 03, 2005

My First

I guess most firsts tend to mark priceless events in our lives.Like the first time I felt alive probably whining my excitement in those tender hands, the first time I took that step on my own the step, my feet and I in oneness.I do remember the first time I ever felt an emotion in totality it was ecstatic ,the first banter, the first smile, the first day at school and the first friend I ever made. All of these firsts have left that special mark and here I am having spent a long time lost in memory lane trying to relive them.And strangely what I had actually begun was my first...thought , word expression to the outside world, my first.....blog........

4 comments:

Primalsoup said...

Haha... Lookie who is here!

Welcome and all that jazz...

RT said...

hmm.. I guess things must move on from first time of anything to second and so on...
lets see some more pensive/non pensive thoughts words expressions..:-)

RT said...

Ah.. some pearls of wisdom from Mr Ghibran.. I see..
Quite profound ..!

Anonymous said...

i dont believe that we can remember some of the things that you mentioned. The first smile, the first day at school and things to that effect... yeah, probably your parents would remember your first day at school or you would be referring to the first smile of your child or his/her first day at school, but not yours... if you really remember your first day at school i would think that you started going to school really late.

Keep writing.

Pip Pip and Toodle-oo,
Arvind