Sunday, June 28, 2009

Randomness

Every time I walk, thoughts rush past. I wish I had a voice recorder and I just captured those fleeting pieces of randomness. Anyways, off late sleeplessness has had the better of me and watching the fan in the emptiness of my room, I have had several strings of conversations with myself. Today was a lovely evening, wonderful weather and just looking at the green trees brush themselves against each other was soothing. I realized, if you open your ears, you will see. One sense leads to so many others and someday I hope, all of them can work in unison to give you a perfect experience. Its like the eyes, you look at them and it draws you to something more deep. Or a voice that you can listen to that makes you smell the fragrances just like that.Been reading a book - Difficult daughters. Given to me years ago...pretty good so far, talks about a woman who lived life torn between being herself, a sister, a lover and mother. I wonder why, we take so many different forms and why can't we just be. Some even get past life never meeting themselves. What a pity! I have had bouts of absolute ecstasy and depression all at once in the last few days. I used to wonder which part is true- the left or the right of my brain! How is it possible to experience pain and joy all at once in the same moment? I guess, this makes me wonder if finding the answer is the purpose of life even or is the purpose of life just experiencing it? In fact should life even have a purpose or is the purpose insignificant?

I watch the sky every night
Looking for a star, a sign, a something
All I rejoice is "Nothing"!
All I experience is the "Quest"
And yet I know, tomorrow the sky will be different.


Enough randomness for a day! Will now go back to my playlists and sleeplessness.

No comments: