Monday, January 19, 2009

Movies and Books

Watched a few movies that I thought I should jot down before I forget:

Children of Heaven: (Bachecha-Ye-Aasmaan - Iranian)

Beautiful movie, simple story that shows the intricacies of a lovely relationship between a brother and sister. Touches your heart with some brilliant moments. A movie, I will not forget, a movie that changed my perception of Iranian movies.

Mithya: One time watch. Loved Ranvir Shorey for his performance.

La Buche: A French movie which unfolds a family past, revealing insights into fidelity and the concept of a family. It is a Satire which is nicely done and yet again I think that the French just see life with such a different perspective. Refreshing movie.

Books I Read:
  • White Tiger
  • Manto Ki Kahaniyan(Hindi)
Both were a good Sunday catch.

No comments: