Thursday, February 05, 2009

Where goes my day?

Heaps of thoughts dashing past. Everyday I wake up in the morning with a smile assuming my day would be relaxed and I will get down to doing all things on my pending list and being super efficient I might even get to my wish list! I just need to check my mails and before I realise it, the day is half past. The evening goes by and what I am left with is a larger pending list and a unreachable wish list! I am sure there are a zillion books on time management, life management, self management and whatever else. But I realized that its not about management it is really about what I am able to resist, what I am able to say no to and what is my priority. Anyways I guess I am getting a little better, trying to fit in a run every evening, writing a blog once in a while and getting back to watching movies as always. My pending list for today reads...

Think...
Wait...
Converse...
E-mail...
Call...
Sleep...

My wishlist for the day actually was

Blog...

1 comment:

RT said...

you need to read a book on how to say no phone calls. :p
and your efficiency will grow multifold.. and get u some more promotions.. :)