Saturday, April 04, 2009

Return from the land of my rising sun

Back from the bay area. Was a hectic two week trip filled with loads of travel, friends and long drives. Finally had Vegan Japanese food and met up with heaps of friends from my past. I also realized that
  • I am a straight line and black and white person:-)
  • The US continues to be a land filled with constant fear of doing something wrong for me specially cos of my Indian ways.
  • There is just so much beauty in catching the rising sun and having black morning coffee.
  • The consumer market in the US is just too consumer friendly;-)
  • Furniture around the world comes with the same set of choices!
  • The Economic Crisis has a different feel in the bay area and we Indians are yet untarnished from its effect.
  • I did not click any pictures this time.
  • I always have a good time in SF
I did read the White Tiger on the plane and met interesting, new and refreshing people. My baggage did not make it and apparently it makes no difference to the airline world. I am not jet lagged but zoned out. My apartment is still a week away and it is frustrating!

No comments: