Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hungover!

Was a slack day. Started with a fury of calls as always from work, followed by a slow drive to work until I was almost killed. In that instant, I just realized that I had no fear of death. I had absolutely nothing I wished I had not done or done in the time that I have spent out here. Conversations, palm trees and lunch followed. Watched a movie in the theater after a very long time- Hangover. Complete time pass kind of comedy which was a delight. We shared laughter, pop corn and whatever else. Drive back was nice as well, no more near death encounters. Chai and smoke are a good combination after all....Fire always makes the chai brew right! Its been ages since my day went at my own pace. I am home, and need to be up late for a presentation. But I am reasonably charged!

I wish palm trees get their due attention someday and tell me a story we both like to hear. I wish theaters dont leave one breathless and god arranges us in the right order next time round. I also wish, I do make my karela sabji and learn to live like Rhetoric Solomon! I guess I just added a lot of wishes to live for today. But who said I cared!

2 comments:

syntacto said...

The line I like most - "I wish theaters dont leave one breathless and god aranges us in the right order next time round".
Hope to eat your karela subzi the next time!

Chatter Box said...

@Syntacto: Those are my fav lines too:) and for good reason!