Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Striving to strike a balance

I have been bothered by my inability to strike a balance! I wish I could just think less, ponder less, care less and be brutal at times. I have such random sides to myself that I sometimes wonder how one personality exists with all these dichotomies! I want to be blunt, but I end up being polite. I want to let go, I force myself to hold on. I want to give up and yet I work hard. I want to stay fit and yet I succumb to temptations! I want to be quiet and yet I speak! I wanted to just figure this out in my head and yet here I am writing a blog!

4 comments:

Mystic said...

haha...the last one is too funny!
:-D

RT said...

You want to be quiet??? It is not humanly possible for you. :p
Others are worth giving a shot though.

Chatter Box said...

@Mystic: Do not laugh I say:-p
@Rt: Well I can disprove that fact hopefully some day!

Anonymous said...

what temptations did you succumb to dear?