Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

What a movie! It took me a while to enjoy it simply because the first time you watch it, the mind needs to get aligned to whats coming. I loved the movie for it is
  • Cool
  • Brilliantly Shot
  • Has a background score that will haunt you forever
  • Has a message somewhere.
  • Has some brilliant acting (Tuco!!!)
You might not enjoy this movie if you like realism, don't expect a few snags and if you are not looking for any macho-ism on display. This movie to me draws a parallel to Sholay. It would have set a precedent in its time and it is not so much Clint Eastwood but the overall experience that made this movie worth a watch a number of times. It is epic! I plan on catching up on my movie list yet again.

2 comments:

mystic said...

what are you talking about?? It is ALL Clint Eastwood :-P

Chatter Box said...

@Mystic: Yeah right!! Truly biased are we?