Friday, September 16, 2011

It was not so much, It was indeed

We were standing a few inches apart
The air between had calmed down a while ago
You turned around and asked something off me
And suddenly a storm burst out inside of me.

It wasn’t so much what you asked me to give
It was indeed that you did ask.
It wasn’t so much that nothing mattered to you
It was indeed about-  did it ever?
It wasn’t so much about how I was today
It was indeed about a past
It wasn’t so much about reality
It was indeed about faith
I have withdrawn – Broken, Stronger and Detached
You can talk, you can sing
You can ask, you can cling
But now I know the faith – will never come back
You have shattered  that for me and this time forever

Life you are a bitch sometimes!

1 comment:

Whimsical Queen said...

Eh! When did this happen!!??
Full story needed... pliss to call madi!