Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fireplaces and a sauntering mind


Quotes that randomly crept when the fireplace was lit and the mind was let loose

  • I don't lie, I just tell people what ought to be the truth!
  • Houses with large mirrors are good for the ego! #Godblessmylandlady
  • Fall fall till you succeed! #Iceskating #Lessonsinlife
  • Need to stay away from #chocolate! Without resolution;-)
  • Drumming was the only thing I was ever good at - John Bonham! I think I would re-phrase it as ' Drumming is the only thing that makes me alive!' #Realization
  • My rant in a diary could be torn! I could say sorry and ask my friends to forgive me and hope that it is forgotten in time. I can't delete e-mails I have sent or remarks I have made or delete traces of data I have left in the internet space! #Realization
  • Bump on my head- Attempt to clean the house oblivious to objects that are dangerous by their sheer presence in 'Meetas' house! #Selfrealization
  • I know!! The only thing that keeps me awake at night or ticking in the day is that - 'I don't know!!' #SelfRealilzation
  • Watching the leaves fight against the wind and finally give up! #Autumn

No comments: