Thursday, January 03, 2008

Stuck in a moment

In totality she says I exist
In the mind,heart and her inner self
Yet I see another shadow linger by
In those spaces that I reckon were mine

We laugh we glare we look into each others eyes
I reach out and see a reflection in that twinkle
A reflection which is not mine
A hope that does not have me

I smile back like I did not notice
I get back and toss on my bed
I am but i don't exist somehow
I lose myself in those eyes again

We talk endless hours
We share a strange silence
We share her dreams and desires
My ears hopeful of a promise

Maybe its not about a promise
Maybe its not about me
Maybe its just in my mind
Maybe its just not in this life time

I glare at the computer
Stuck in a moment
The shadow, the desire , a life
Just stuck in a moment together...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, after reading this peom - even i am stuck with finding words for writing this comment...
God bless for you n your peoms...