Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bound to run, oh freewill

Am I living in an illusion or does life just teach us new realities everyday ? I always thought we could get by life with a few constructs binding us. "bind" the very word that defies freedom. However the minute we wrap our lives with interactions, people, relationships, somewhere we just throw the freewill outside the window. I have known that predicting, knowing, wanting, desire are all strong characteristics that define an individual but also takes away that freewill somewhere.

And yet I am unable to figure where I stand, closer to freewill or to people? Or do I border around schizophrenia that I fight everyday? I guess it is ok to sometimes lose yourself to freedom just as amazing it is to bind to love. However each moment is by itself bound to destiny....and it is destiny that eventually I am sinking into or running from.

2 comments:

Whimsical Queen said...

Dude, very "Philosophical"! Doesn't suit you!
Now to think of it, I think it does! Man, aren't I lost today!

Chatter Box said...

@Whimsical Queen: Of course I am philosophical too amongst many other things;-) Am sure you know with emphasis being on "Other"