Sunday, October 24, 2010

Watching my way to glory!

Been a while, but more than writing I guess my weekends have been busy pursuing other boring pursuits. Playing the key board, bongos and watching a lot of movies and TV shows being some.

Hooked to " That 70's show"
Continuing to be desperate about "Desperate Housewives"
Caught up on:

Annie Hall: Made me realize how much I love Woodey Allen and his sense of humor
12 monkeys: An interesting but not very intriguing movie
Dabang: Aargh!
Anjaana Anjaani: Twice at that
Udaan: Just love this movie, made me feel for a movie after a very very long time

Few more, but can't recall.

I am sure when I look back in time, this would be one of those forced posts I got myself to write because I just felt like I owed it to my blog! Maybe I am outta ideas or maybe I am just forgetting my spellings. Whatever it is, I am happy that my blog would understand!

2 comments:

Dorota said...

Your blog says...FINALLY!!! :)
So you watched Anjaana Anjaani? I did not, but i do like to listen to this one song from the movie "Tujhe Bhula Diya Phir"
Come back to PDX! Please!

Whimsical Queen said...

You Liar! You missed out on most important thing that you are obsessed with these days - Toning and Spa! :P:P:P

And me thinks, that I can easily help you fill up all that you have forgotten!

Anyhoo, nice to have you back! Yayyyyyy!!!