Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My random mind!

For the first time I wonder,
For the first time I care!
For the first time it matters,
For the fist time I wish or not to dare!

Will the picture emerge like that dream?
Will the eyes really be lost and willing to sink?
Will I get a chance, will I give myself?
Will I get back that retort to my wink?

I have become a moon watcher again
I have become a poet so random too
I have stopped looking for anything else around
I have become a stalker true!

Beyond and against what is right
Beyond and against what I am lead to be
Beyond and against not going down the road
Beyond and against what the world wants me to see!

4 comments:

Whimsical Queen said...

Nothing that I could put into words would even remotely suffice.
My vocabulary confines me. But suffice to say, I shall try.
Music lives within her, swirls around her like energy.
People are drawn to her, like moths to a flame.
She is creative beyond reason, for reason finds no reason,
to survive within her soul.
There is no box,
A contradiction in terms.
Describe her in one word?
I'll have to use two. [Just like me, just like me.]
But we're not quite the same, both you and I;
She will reconstruct what you see,
insidiously. Leave you wondering.
If you are not awed,
You do not know her at all.

:):):)

syntacto said...

Amazing work - the poet and the fan!

Chatter Box said...

@Whisical Kid:-)
You write beautifully. I have become a fan of your writing
Albeit, what is life if knowing is what we seek
All we need is always a small little peek!

Write on and I will read and be a constant fan!
When we are old, it would be good to see how it all began!

Chatter Box said...

@ Syntacto: Thankoo:-) and keep visiting