Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gruel Cruel!

Heading back to Bangalore after a grueling week. Sitting at the Changi airport (BTW I love these chairs they have here) watching a plane take off, with a delayed flight, my head phones sing

Everyday we getting older!
Everyday we all get colder!
Wake up wake up!

I wonder if it is the lack of sleep or the monotony of Singapore, but I can't seem to wake up. Older and colder I guess I am. I have come to realise even more that life is highly karmic. As a friend once told me, somehow all equations do tend to balance out, cos after all the world is seeking equilibrium. Deep thoughts are not a good thing this early in the morning so I shall ligten up, sip some coffee and sniff around the airport. Thank god for perfume stores!

1 comment:

RT said...

dont tell me you bought one more...