Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Childrens Day

Children make me happy:-)
Children make me care!
Children make me forget time!
Children teach me that life is actually fair!

They have all taught me how to live.
They have taught me to just be.
They have taught me life can be easy.
Its about how we choose to see!

They are born in completely new times
They are born to explore things unknown
They are born to amazing Moms
Friends of mine with whom I have grown!

I am sure they will turn out just fine
I am sure they will live it up too
Cheers to their naughtiness
Cheers to their innocence true!

To all the lovely kids who have given me a reason to live, smile and blessed me with moments of happiness that I cannot describe. They have brought out the maternal side in me at times. (marriage notwithstanding) I wish all of you the best life ahead, the best experiences and most importantly I wish that you - yourself experience life and live and learn. Wishing all of you transform into wonders that will conquer the world.

Here is to Arna, Aanya, Arjun, Dhwani (kutti), Mahika, Manmay (Tai), Naisha, Nayan, Ria,  and many other kids who have brought about a smile always.  Happy childrens day!

9 comments:

Mahika said...

awww...thanks meeta-not-aunty! Come see me soon!

- Mahika

Aanyas Mommie said...

Super sweet blog....wait , did you say you had a maternal side?

love, Little aanyas mommie

Anonymous said...

wow, this is so super sweet!!

Love you meeta aunty (sorry, mamma trained me to call you that :-P)

~Nayan

Nischala said...

Hey Meeta

Lovely note... So sweet & thoughtful. A wonderful gesture indeed!!!. Naisha sends your way hugs, kisses and lotz of love...
And btw.. She has an interest in playing the tabla & painting / sketching.. You seem to be having an effect even across the continents

Love
Nisch!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet Meeta !!

We are missing you in Bangalore.......


Love,
Ria and Nihal's Mama

RT said...

That was so sweet! Sorry I got to this rather late. Come back soon.
D misses you! ANd D's mummy too. :)

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet. Thanks Meeta. Arna wonders when she will see you next. It has been a while! She has lots of musical instruments she would like to show you. And she has learned some samba moves. Hopefully this little update will expedite your next trip to see her.

Love, shipra

Whimsical Queen said...

And why no mention of the only kid you are mommy to!?
I no likey! Grrr...

Loved the post, but hate to see that I need to share you with rather younger kids!

Chatter Box said...

@All kids and all moms: I totally Love you and thanks for commenting. Ships: I swear I shall visit the adorable cutest kiddo Arna this week and take her mum out for a movie.

@Kiddo: You dont need to be mentioned. You just are! And hello!! I am your mum and a god mum to all the others if there is some solace in that!! Stop being J:-p