Thursday, November 17, 2011

To be on not to be?

To be a part of someones life or not to be is a quintessential question that does haunt a lot of us at times. Often you wish you could be part of someones life and often you wish how did you become a part of someones life when you did not intend to.

Anyways being a part of someones life can vary. You can for instance be a:


  • Phone call friend
  • A Facebook connect who comments on all status updates
  • A neighbor who just smiles and says hello everyday
  • Or someone who is the reason for another one to exist! (Sigh romance never dies does it?;-)


Truth is I know I am a part of a lot of peoples lives. I know that there are people who continue to be elusive and I crave to be part of their lives! (SRK for instance:-p) However, I am not sure where lies the boundary between becoming a part and remaining an acquaintance.Not sure if despite so many connections I am missing something or someone. Would I have turned out to be different had I not been part of a few peoples lives or if I had been part of other peoples lives! I guess I will never know. I do know that people influence me all the time. People drive my life and I think it is my emotions for people that actually shapes up my life everyday. To be apart or a part? On that note, a good night from a cold but beautiful city well lit with Christmas lights all over. 'Thank you' to those who are a part of my blog world!

3 comments:

Whimsical Queen said...

This sounded like one of your older blog posts... Soooooo, me thinks - It's a phase in one's life. Comes and goes with adaptation to newer life.

Mystic said...

you're welcome, and thank you for being part of mine.
-mystic

Chatter Box said...

@Kiddo: Hmm I guess so, but with age you realized more important things such as does does FB matter, does being a part matter and do bets actually matter:-p

@Mystic: Your encouragement keeps me going macha!