Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wait...

There was a time when

I would wait for the clock to strike nine!
I would wait for my phone to ring.
I would wait to get out of a meeting
I would wait to get home and sing.
I would wait to check my mails
I would wait to watch the moon
I would wait to get a glimpse
I would wait to meet at noon!
I would wait to hear a voice
I would wait to put my life on hold
I would wait to catch a glimpse
I would wait and do nothing till I am told
I would wait to cook some dinner
I would wait to go some place nice
I would wait to reach the other end of town
I would wait to sheepishly entice

Today I do wait but not like I waited before
Today I do wait to want to wait some more!

2 comments:

Mystic said...

waiting is good for character building..:)

Chatter Box said...

@Kiddo: Thankoo..I am sure you write better and more neat stuff. I have suddenly lost my zing!

@Mystic: Well my character is built. I am like totally terrible, loose and badchalan types;-)