Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Passion not fashion!

Is passion a good thing? I always wondered. It drains a lot of thought, seeks a lot of focus and most importantly just makes stuff mean a whole lot. Some people get past life without intensity. They are the ones who can re-adjust, re-focus, change and possibly cope with life better. The intense ones always seek a lot more, finding it harder to let go and adapt to change. The experience! some might argue is what life is about. But at the end of it- sometimes I wonder, is it really? I mean what if life was finally an end result and some get exactly there with less work?

All of this comes to my mind because maybe today I am at crossroads between passion and passion (really) again! I wonder if it is time I even give myself another choice or do I just succumb and accept this is me! Though I know, I can let go, I know I can move on, but the moment is what does it for me! It has to be true, complete and passionate! So is there really hope for me or will I need an energy drink at the end of life for how tiring it might have been?

No comments: