Monday, November 22, 2010

When flights are long

Its a long journey....
My fingers are crossed:-d
My mind half shut!
Eyes blind but open.

I play my music to shut me off.
And yet time inches slowly...
Is this about faith or learning to let go?
I know i have to wait and then i ll know.

This time it seemed the door did not shut
Before i arrived,
I believe! And yet skeptical I am
Willing to be lured by surprises and unmoved by destiny.

Have you ever felt like life can be paused, the world can go by.
Or you can run and the world stands still. And yet it would not make a difference.
That is when like Buddha says: "Maybe we come to terms with the fact that we are alone after all; and the world a trajectory for several individual trespassers"

1 comment:

Tey said...

like this line - "Is this about faith or learning to let go?"