Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tagged about 20 before 40!

Tagging is the most horrendous way people can demonstrate their friendship. Tagging people on notes, acceptable. Tagging people in random event invites, acceptable. Tagging ugly boring photographs of yours from yester years!!?? Like hello! Just not done! However tagging people and nagging them to blog is kinda bearable.

So here I am tagged to write 20 things I would want to do before I am 40. I mean for gods sakes, I can't really imagine that I am talking 40 already!! Yikes!!


So here goes

001: Invent a device that prevents aging!
002: Buy an SUV and drive across the country in it
003: Learn DJ'ing and perform in a night club
004: Drum, drum and drum!
005: Break free from my job and do my own thing
006: Spend a few months in Paris
007: Fall insanely in love and not worry about how it will turn out! (Phew I have been doing that all my life) Maybe its time to change the pattern!
008: Get a tattoo!
009: Lose just a lil more weight and run a marathon
010: Direct a movie or a play!
011: Meet SRK!:-d
012: Take a trip to Mumbai with a friend of mine!:-p Friend are you listening??
013: Visit a lot of my fav places with interesting company - Greece, Egypt, Rome even!
014: Go learn the local African drums in Kenya
015: Build a large natural aquarium
016: Listen to some amazing musical concerts around the world
017: Write my book
018: Buy myself the entire Calvin & Hobbes collection
019: Open a perfume factory
020: Spend a whole lot of crazy time with interesting, diverse sets of people and just have a great time in life!

I guess none of these 20 might get ticked off...so adding one more:

Follow this blog up with a few more!

1 comment:

Whimsical Queen said...

SRK!!! yeeewwwwwwwwwwwww...