Monday, January 17, 2011

Aah! I am what I am!

Easy weekend, lunches, work out and sleep!
Work, work some more work and grey cells put to weep!

Albeit, nostalgia did me some good and I have finally realized just exactly how I feel! For a change I don't want to change that because then it wont be mee!

As Audioslave says:
To be yourself is all that you can do
Don't lose any sleep tonight
I'm sure everything will end up alright
You may win or lose
But to be yourself is all that you can do, yeah
To be yourself is all that you can do
 

Watched a few movies too - 99, 12 Angry men (again), About Schmidt and a few more!


I read somewhere that apparently the stars are mis-aligned and we all now need to re-adjust our star signs! Maybe that is really what happened a month ago leading to all the confusion around the world. I feel like a passionate Scorp again! Maybe its all falling back in place!:-)

No comments: