Thursday, January 20, 2011

Realizations dawn at night!

  • I have often known things that I don't understand. Those are the times I have a new found respect for the phrase - " Ignorance is bliss".
  • I have often believed in instincts more than facts!  Those are times when I wonder why I even studied "science".
  • I have often run a few miles with no where to go. Those are times I have always appreciated "circles"
  • I have often had loads of thoughts and absolutely nothing to say. Those are times I realized why we were taught "writing, art and expressions!"
  • I have often done things I have not believed in. Those are times I have realized there is power in influence and maybe the earth has magnetic fields!
  • I have often found it so hard to kill 10 minutes of time. Those are times I understand why the Europeans probably invented the card game "Patience"
  • I have often dreamt of things and believed they were true. That is when I realize how magicians can indeed hypnotize!

I am not sure if there is really a point I am trying to make. But I know I always buy books I don't read and hope some day I have all the time in the world to just linger around my library and catch up with life! Stopping to add to it anything new and live upto all that I have gathered!

2 comments:

Mystic said...

Ours is not to ask but why...
Ours is just to do and die...
:-)

Chatter Box said...

@Mystic: Wow I am reminded of - Do or die!! Not do and die now!:-)