Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What today has in store

Interesting early day. Work, tick boxes, confessions and a feeling of accomplishment and an attempt to give up my vices! Missing my cousins a whole lot today. Missing the frequent trips to Indore and mindless chatter and laughter with cousins. There is a strange joy in meeting extended family that is as mad as you are, accepting of your craziness and basically amazing amounts of fun.


I still remember the long nights spent at Sarafa hogging all night, or the dumb charades played with crazy B grade movies. The dancing, singing and compulsive no sleep disorder syndrome we all suffer when put together. The fights where we drenched each other with buckets on perfectly laid beds, the stealing of daadis special aam paapdi after a lot of strategic planning! The mid night matke ki ice creams and how 17 of us fit into one maruti van looking for Paan in Bangalore. I guess I can go on and on, the list is endless. This is the first time in the last 3 years that I have not met them for such long times. I am guessing, a wedding needs to happen and I know who they shall point to. Thanks for being the craziest sets of cousins. I don't think you read my blogs but heck, you will know anyways!

Besides cousin nostalgia, its a strange day where I am not sleepy or hungry and bored to turn off the TV and go play my drums. Exercise and guilt beckons!

6 comments:

Mystic said...

and now you need a post with the shenanigans of "our" gang in college..:-D

Chatter Box said...

@Mystic: Totally. Next one will be for you and if you are all embarrassed do not beat me up! I can even put up pictures!

devesh said...

How can u forget to mention our beloved Mohit forgetting the location of his own sister's marriage and that too in bangalore.. :P
that was epic... :)

devesh said...

nice blog anyways.. nostalgia.. :)

Mystic said...

PLEASE!!! NO pictures!!!!
:-D

Chatter Box said...

@Devesh:-) I know likhne ko there is a whole lot to write!